Andre D. Scott
Here are a few things about me that will assist you in your decision on choosing the perfect Realtor:
· New Home Specialist: I key factor to this is that I discover the perfect home in the ideal community for clients and their family. Paying attention to detail, I answer clients’ questions clearly & promptly through the entire process even after the transaction is closed.
· First Time Buyer Expert: Clients are unclear of the process of buying a new home so it is my passion to communicate & manage the entire process from start to finish with a professional & knowledgeable vantage point.
· Las Vegas Area Expert: I have spent 38 years in Las Vegas growing up & building a business career watching Las Vegas area evolve. I have lived throughout the valley which has given me an advantage on selecting perfect areas based on my client’s needs. Clients that are seeking to buy homes in the Las Vegas area have chosen me due to my vast experience & knowledge of the Las Vegas area.
· Listing Specialist: Being very informative, explaining every detail of selling a home & getting the client the most for their house is the easiest way I can sum up the experience you can expect. Making sure that you have professional property photos and spectacular online virtual tours to best show your home or building to clearly display your asset. Taking my clients calls and treating every client as they are the only one puts listing clients mind at ease. I have even sold clients homes in under a week!
· Investment property Expert: Finding the properties that get the best Return of Investment (R.O.I.) for my Investor clients says it all. Whether it is Single Family Homes, Multifamily, Strip Malls Etc.
Direct cell: (708) 334-7193
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent
Annalyn D. Ramirez
Realtor/Real Estate Salesperson
Dexter C Kountz
Real Estate Agent
Originally from the Midwest, Toni and her family sold their business ventures, packed up and headed to the sunny City of Las Vegas to start on new endeavors.
Fascinated by the uniqueness and diversity of her new city, she had finally found a place that truly felt like home. She soon found herself frequently driving through many neighborhoods, which sparked a new admiration for Vegas Valley realty. This new passion led Toni to start on a new path in Real Estate.
In her spare time, you can find Toni spending time with her family, and as a frequent diy-er, she’s always coming up with new ideas and projects to display on her business page. She loves challenges and learning new things.
With a determined mindset, she’s confident in her abilities, and with the backing of a great team behind her…every client is sure to receive exceptional service. While always protecting your best interest, Toni is here to simplify the complicated, making your real estate transaction an informative, enjoyable, and smooth process.
Fluent in English and Spanish
Mr. Martinez knows and understands the importance of his clients’ needs which is why he works hard to make sure all parties to a deal are happy and satisfied. When it comes to real estate, he states, “My goal is to ensure the best possible outcome for both my buyers and sellers that will positively impact their life.” He makes this clear by making sure he is available anytime, 24/7 to answer any calls or texts. His job does not end until your deal closes, but even beyond that, he looks forward to creating and maintaining lasting relationships with his clients.
A little bit about Mr. Martinez: He was born in Willingboro, New Jersey and moved to South Florida where he lived for 30 years. Mr. Martinez moved to Las Vegas six years ago to take care of his ailing grandmother. Upon her passing, he decided to stay and make Las Vegas his home. As a devoted family man, his world revolves around his wife and 3 boys. His family has been the foundation that serves his passion for helping others.